Tuesday, December 2, 2008

We're getting married!!

So for those of you that know Tim and I have been together for three years and he proposed on November 14th. It was fantastic. We met for the first time at Starbucks in Utica Square. We chatted for a bit and Tim asked me for my number. We had our first date just a few days later. Then three wonderful years followed. In November we were back in Tulsa for a few days for work. Tim took me to dinner at Polo Grill and we were having a wonderful evening when he pulled a little black box out of his jacket. He told me since we haven't found a ring yet that he wanted to make up for it and gave me a beautiful diamond necklace. I suggested after dinner that we go get coffee at Starbucks and walk around Utica Square like we always loved to do. We ordered our coffee and talked while waiting. The barista put my cup up on the counter and on the side was written "Victoria, will you marry me? Love Tim" I had played entirely into his week long plans without even knowing it! Thus he pulled out the beautiful ring that I fell in love with months before after seeing it and proposed at the place we first met! I am so blessed. Here are a few fuzzy pictures from that night!










2 comments:

Rachel C said...

I hadn't seen this yet-how cute!

Abbey said...

That third picture nearly blinded me!! Congrats!!!